The domain www.cor.es is the web site of the society COR QUIMICA S.L whose corporate purpose is the manufacture and distribution of chemical products for the industry, as well as the wholesale trade of chemical products.
This website assumes a permanent commitment to the privacy of subscribers, contacts, customers and guarantees the best practices in the use of personal data.
If you are under 14, you should not leave your data on this website unless authorized by your parents or guardians.
In no case personal data be collected from the minor about the professional, economic situation or the privacy of the other members of the family, without their consent.
I. PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Respecting what is established in current legislation, COR QUÍMICA S.L (hereinafter, also Website) is committed to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
• Regulation (UE) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data ((RGPD)) .
• The Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data and its Development Regulation approved by Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 12, in everything that does not contradict the Regulation (UE) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016.
• Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
I.2.- Identity of the person responsible for the processing of personal data
For the purposes of the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 and Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Services of the Information and Commerce Society Electronic (LSSI-CE), it is informed in a clear and transparent way the data of the person in charge of this web:
• Its corporate name is: COR QUIMICA S.L
• Your Taxpayer Identification Number B-82884727
• Its registered office is at Calle Buzanca nº 11, 28343, Valdemoro, Madrid
• Its social activity is the manufacture and distribution of chemical products for the industry, as well as the wholesale trade of chemical products.
• Contact telephone: Tel. +34 918018220
• Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I.3.- Sending and Registration of Personal Data
The sending of personal data is obligatory to contact COR QUIMICA S.L. Likewise, not providing the requested personal data or not accepting this data protection policy means that it is impossible to process the queries made in this portal.
As a user, you will always have the right to revoke that prior consent at any time.
I.4.- Personal information capture systems used by this website
a) Contact forms: the data provided will be used exclusively to send a response to a user’s query.
I.5.- Applicable principles to the processing of personal data
The treatment of the personal data of the User will be subject to the following principles set forth in article 5 of the (RGPD):
• Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: the consent of the User will be required at all times prior to completely transparent information of the purposes for which the personal data are collected.
• Principle of limitation of purpose: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
• Principle of data minimization: the personal data collected will be only those strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
• Principle of accuracy: personal data must be accurate and always updated.
• Principle of limitation of the term of conservation: the personal data will only be maintained in such a way that the identification of the User is allowed for the time necessary for the purposes of its treatment.
• Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in a way that guarantees its security and confidentiality.
• Principle of proactive responsibility: COR QUIMICA S.L will be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are met.
I.6.- Categories of personal data
The data categories that are dealt with in COR QUIMICA S.L are only identifying data. In no case are special categories of personal data treated in the sense of article 9 of the (RGPD).
I.7.- Legal bases for the treatment of personal data
The legal bases for the treatment of personal data is usually the consent and the contract. In some cases it will also be the fulfillment of a legal obligation applicable to the controller, as well as the legitimate interest of the data controller.
COR QUIMICA S.L undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of his personal data for one or several specific purposes.
The User shall have the right to withdraw his consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw the consent as it is to give it. As a general rule, the withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the Website.
On occasions when the User must or may provide their information through forms to make inquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, you will be informed in case that the completion of any of them is mandatory because they are essential for the proper development of the operation performed.
I.8.- Purposes of the treatment
We inform you that, by completing the form, your personal data will be incorporated and will be treated in an automated file, owned by COR QUIMICA S.L. in order to manage your query.
I.9.- Periods of conservation of personal data
The personal data will be kept while the User does not communicate otherwise.
I.10.- Source of Personal Data
The personal data collected by COR QUIMICA S.L, come from the website that accesses it through “contact form”.
I.11.- Addressees of personal data
COR QUIMICA S.L does not communicate or transfer your data to third parties, except to the public authorities in compliance with legal obligations that weigh on the controller.
I.12.- Personal data of minors
Respecting the provisions of articles 8 of the (RGPD) and 13 of the RDLOPD, only those over 14 years of age may grant their consent for the processing of their personal data in a lawful manner by COR QUIMICA S.L. If it is a child under 14, the consent of the parents or guardians will be necessary for the treatment, and this will only be considered lawful in the measure in which they have authorized it.
I.13.- Secrecy and security of personal data
COR QUIMICA SL undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, Article 32 (RGPD), according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, so as to guarantee the security of personal data and to prevent destruction, loss or accidental or unlawful alteration of personal data transmitted, conserved or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to said data.
However, because COR QUIMICA SL can’t guarantee the inexputability of the internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, COR QUIMICA SL undertakes to notify the User without undue delay when a violation occurs. of the security of personal data that is likely to entail a high risk for the rights and freedoms of natural persons. Following the provisions of Article 4 of the (RGPD), violation of the security of personal data means any breach of security that causes the destruction, loss or accidental or unlawful alteration of personal data transmitted, preserved or otherwise processed, or the unauthorized communication or access to such data.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by COR QUIMICA SL, who undertakes to inform and guarantee through a legal or contractual obligation that such confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates, and any person to whom it makes the information accessible. .
I.14.- Rights derived from the processing of personal data
The User has confidence in COR QUIMICA S.L and may, therefore, exercise against the COR QUIMICA S.L the following rights recognized in the RGPD articles 12 to 23:
• Right of access: It is the right of the User to obtain confirmation of whether COR QUIMICA SL is treating their personal data or not, and if so, to obtain information about their specific personal data and the treatment that COR QUIMICA SL has carried out or perform, as well as, among others, the information available on the origin of such data and the addresses of the communications made or planned thereof.
• Right to rectification: It is the right of the User to modify their personal data that prove to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the treatment, incomplete.
• Right of withdrawal (“the right to be forgotten”): It is the right of the User, provided that the current legislation does not establish otherwise, to obtain the deletion of his personal data when these are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or treated; the User has withdrawn his consent to the treatment and this does not have another legal basis; the User is opposed to the treatment and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with it; the personal data have been treated unlawfully; personal data should be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data have been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a child under 14 years of age. In addition to deleting the data, COR QUIMICA SL, taking into account the technology available and the cost of its application, must take reasonable measures to inform those responsible who are treating the personal data of the interested party request to delete any link to those personal information.
• Right to limitation of treatment: It is the right of the User to limit the processing of their personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the treatment when he challenges the accuracy of his personal data; the treatment is illicit; COR QUIMICA S.L no longer needs personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has opposed the treatment.
• Right to data portability: In the event that the processing is carried out by automated means, the User will be entitled to receive from COR QUIMICA SL his / her personal data in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another responsible for the treatment. Whenever is technically possible, COR QUIMICA S.L will transmit the data directly to that other person in charge.
• Opposition right: It is the right of the User that the processing of their personal data is not carried out or that the processing thereof is terminated by COR QUIMICA S.L.
• Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: It is the right of the User not to be subject to an individualized decision based solely on the automated processing of their personal data, including the elaboration of profiles, existing unless the current legislation establishes the opposite.
In this way, the User may exercise their rights by written communication addressed to COR QUIMICA S.L with the reference “RGPD-www.cor.es”, specifying:
• Name, last name of the User and a copy of the DNI. In the cases in which the representation is admitted, it will also be necessary the identification by the same means of the person representing the User, as well as the document accrediting the representation. The photocopy of the DNI may be substituted, by any other means valid in law that proves the identity.
• Request with the specific reasons for the request or information to which you want to access.
• Domicile for the purpose of notifications.
• Date and signature of the applicant.
• Any document that certifies the request that you formulate.
This application and any other attached document should be sent to the following address and / or email:
Postal address: Calle Buzanca nº 11, 28343, Valdemoro, Madrid.
I.15.- Claims before the supervisory authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or infringement of the current regulations in the way in which their personal data are being processed, they will have the right to effective judicial protection and to present a claim to a control authority, in particular, in the State in which he has his habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the control authority is the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (http://www.agpd.es). Articles 77 to 84 (RGPD).
II. COOKIES POLICY
For informational purposes only, cookies are small amounts of information stored in the browser used by each user in the different devices that can be used to navigate, so that the server remembers certain information that will be read later by the server that implemented it. Cookies make browsing easier, make it more user-friendly, and do not damage the navigation device.
The information collected through cookies may include the date and time of visits to the Website, the pages viewed, the time that has been on the Website and the sites visited just before and after it. However, no cookie allows the cookie to be contacted with the User’s phone number or any other means of personal contact. No cookie can extract information from the User’s hard drive or steal personal information. The only way that the User’s private information is part of the Cookie file is for the user to personally give that information to the server.